If you would like to apply to be a vendor at Summerfest, please download the registration form and send the completed form to the appropriate committee member listed below.
General Terms and Conditions for Vendors
- EXHIBIT SPACE: Booths will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. The Summerfest committee reserves the right to limit the number of exhibitors in any one category. Payment for booth space must be received prior to event.
- SET UP, TEAR DOWN & DURATION: All booths are to be set up by 9:00am Saturday and must remain open until 4:00pm. Early departures and late set ups are disruptive and present a safety hazard to the public, and a security problem. For security purposes, vehicles cannot enter exhibit areas during the hours of operation.
- ARRANGEMENT OF BOOTH & DISPLAYS: Displays must not protrude beyond assigned area.
- STAFFING: Exhibitors are required to maintain a staff person at their booth at all time during the show. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to keep their area clean and orderly throughout the show.
- CANCELLATION POLICY & RETURNED CHECKS: No refunds issued after April 30th. A $35.00 charge will be administered for all returned checks.
- The Rolla Downtown Business Association or Route 66 Summerfest Committee shall not under any circumstances be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, theft or destruction caused to any goods, equipment or any other property belonging to the exhibitor.
- The Rolla Downtown Business Association or Route 66 Summerfest Committee shall not under any circumstances be liable or responsible for any damage, loss or injury suffered by the exhibitor or his/her employees or agents or by any other person associated with or related to the exhibitor by reason of any change in the date, time or place of exhibition or the abandonment thereof.
- The exhibitor shall be liable for all loss, damage, injury, claim cost and expenses caused to any person or property in any circumstances whatsoever by the exhibitor, his/her employees, or agents or the goods, exhibits, fitting, machinery and other property belonging to the exhibitor for which the exhibitor is responsible and the exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify the Rolla Downtown Business Association and Route 66 Summerfest Committee in respect of any such loss, damage, injury claims, cost and expenses as aforesaid and all or any infringement of copyright or breach of license.
- If the Rolla Downtown Business Association should be prevented from holding the show by any cause beyond its control or if it cannot permit the exhibitor to occupy their rented space due to circumstances beyond their control including, but not limited to, civil disobedience, inclement weather, acts of GOD, etc, Rolla Downtown Business Association shall have no obligation or liability to the exhibitor.
- Any contractual agreement made between an exhibitor and any supplier shall be between those parties and Rolla Downtown Business Association shall not be a party thereto no incur any liability on behalf of any one exhibitor in such contractual arrangement.